Marketing is a professional sales and business management program designed for students who are interested in one of the following career fields: retail, restaurant, sports and recreation, fashion merchandising, travel and tourism, hotel and lodging, and financial services.
Students attend classes in the morning and then are released from school in the afternoon, so that they may have the opportunity to receive PAID hands-on training at a local business.
Students participate in projects, school store operations, guest speaker presentations, and field trips to enhance their learning experience.
All Marketing students are eligible for membership in DECA. This is a club that offers students an opportunity to participate in sales and management competitions at the district, state and national levels.
- Professional sales techniques
- Advertising and promotion
- Customer relations and quality service
- Retail establishments
- Hotel and lodging facilities
- Restaurants and food service facilities
- Sports and entertainment facilities
- Travel and tourism businesses