The enrollment process at BHCC begins in 8th grade and continues through the sophomore year. The process involves presentations at the high schools and visiting the Career Centers.
- Freshman and sophomores complete surveys about career-technical education at their high schools.
- Orientations held at high schools to explain career-technical education in more detail to sophomores.
- Sophomores then visit the Career Centers for a "hands-on" day.
- February 1st is the first application deadline for the next school year. Students may apply to attend a Career Center for 10th, 11th and 12th grade with their school counselor or online through our website.
- 8th graders tour the Career Centers and may apply to attend for 9th grade with their school counselor.
- Students begin receiving acceptance letters and are invited back for a second visit to the Career Center in the career-technical program of their choice. Students who are still undecided may attend as well.