Lunch Payment Portal
We now offer PaySchools Central as a resource for the parents of students in our district. PaySchools Central is a secure payment system which simplifies school payments in an easy-to-use online portal. It enables parents to fund lunch accounts online quickly and easily. PaySchools Central also allows parents to opt into and manage email reminders about their student’s accounts, so it’s easy to remember to replenish lunch accounts.
PaySchools Central can be accessed via our online portal: www.payschoolscentral.com, or via convenient mobile app.
Why PaySchools Central?
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience – online or via the mobile app
- Parents can review student purchases, along with account balance information
- PaySchools Central supports increased communication between our school and our families
- Online payments are fast, easy to manage (even for multiple students), and more convenient than writing multiple checks
- At lunch time, our cashiers will spend less time taking cash at the serving lines, so students have more time to eat
- No more lost lunch money, cash or checks on the journey from home to school!
Convenient Features for Parents
- Parents can opt in to receive email notifications when a student account balance falls below a threshold set by the parent
- Parents can use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when the balance falls below a level set by the parent
- Important school communications are automatically emailed to parents
- Student information is automatically transferred from year to year and even from school to school
- Parents can manage accounts for multiple students with a single login
- Parents can manage payments via an easy-to-use online portal, or while on the go with a convenient mobile app
- PaySchools is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe and secure
- A continuous online survey is provided to monitor parent feedback and ideas
Contact us to learn more. Email us at email@example.com
or call 1-877-393-6628
Setting Up Your Account
The portal is easy to set up and use, both online and via the mobile app. To get started, follow the instructions below
- Visit our portal using your Internet browser. www.payschoolscentral.com
- Select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your students.
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
- Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchoolsCentral with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools Central as often as you’d like.
- The first time you login, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add/View student tab. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system. PaySchools Central utilizes the same student ID number used for your lunch purchases. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact the school/district registrar.
- The ACH fee per transaction when using an electronic check is: $1.75
When using a debit or credit card for a lunch transaction less than $50 the fee is: $1.65
The internet convenience fee per transaction when using credit or debit card is: 3.9%
Also Available, Mobile Apps
In addition to our online portal, access your account while on the go with a convenient mobile app, available for download here on the Apple App Store and on Google Play
PDF Brochures for Pay Schools Central Use